H&R will be exhibiting at the forthcoming Wire Düsseldorf 7th-11th April.
The event is a major bi-annual trade fair dedicated to cable manufacturing and raw materials, at which we will be showcasing our Cable Compound Technology to an audience of leading manufacturers, traders, distributors and experts from across the globe.
In addition, making their first appearance at the event will be a number of recently introduced technologies developed by H&R which include:
- Hydrogen absorbing gels for optical cables
- Tracer technology solutions for oil filled cables
- Water swelling polymers for yarns
- XLPE compounds for sub sea cables
- Speciality Bitumen based products for cable protection
- Plasticising Oils for sheathing and insulation applications
If you're planning to visit Wire in April make sure Stand 12C66 is on your itinerary and catch up the latest innovations in cabling technology from the H&R Group.
For further information on H&R Cables Technology click here:
Cable Filling Compounds
For further information on Wire Düsseldorf click here: